Tow

Jason rigby

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Tony Brooks said:

an SR3 suggests

Reading the tealeaves, it's more likely to be an LPWS3. That would have an instrument panel and morse control to steal, and would make stopping and starting the engine difficult

An SR3 is unlikely to have such a panel

A lot of Sue's time is spent identifying what engine a customer has - she's good at it!

Richard

• Happy 1

5 minutes ago, RLWP said:

Reading the tealeaves, it's more likely to be an LPWS3. That would have an instrument panel and morse control to steal, and would make stopping and starting the engine difficult

A lot of Sue's time is spent identifying what engine a customer has - she's good at it!

Richard

No it's a lister sr3. Thank you for your time no more messages on this please u understand  why if read some my post and again if its  criptic sorry  thank again good by happy boating stay safe 

12 minutes ago, RLWP said:

Richard

Not so sure about that because at one stage I think he said that he had spent 17 grand on the refit and craning, so probably pretty old.

• Greenie 1

I've been unable to assist due to being out on a delivery run single handed so refrained from posting. However it seems that a tow has materialised for them which will hopefully get them sorted. They'll be on the move tomorrow.

• Greenie 2

On 16/05/2023 at 23:26, Liam said:

I've been unable to assist due to being out on a delivery run single handed so refrained from posting. However it seems that a tow has materialised for them which will hopefully get them sorted. They'll be on the move tomorrow.

Yes thanks for all help Jason