Hi All

mightyslay3r

Featured Posts

14 hours ago, mightyslay3r said:

it is... <-- still looking for the perfect NB :) 

Just think of the time you will spend in vain looking for the perfect boat rather getting some experience by hiring, or even purchasing a less than perfect boat and finding out what you really need to look for - what is absolutely essential and what is a nice to have.

Howard

• Greenie 1

On 09/04/2023 at 20:42, mightyslay3r said:

it is... <-- still looking for the perfect NB :) 

Same here. 

Been looking for 40 years and in the interim I've bought a number of imperfect NBs and done an awful lot of boating.

My advice is buy the first NB you find that is just about 'good enough'. Buy it and go boating while you continue with your search for the perfect NB. Like me, you'll probably never find it but even if you do, you may well have spent a decade or two searching.

Something I learned long ago is that good enough is, actually, good enough almost always and striving for perfection just stops you getting the job done. Nowadays expressed in the term "Perfection is the enemy of good". Nowadays everyone seems to be saying it! 

Edited by MtB
  • Greenie 1