Diesel fuel suppliers Leeds Liverpool

Gellscom

Featured Posts

Hi we are currently heading from Thorne to Skipton and hoped to fill with fuel at Castleford but no fuel to be had. We are hold up at Lemonroyd heading into Leeds Sunday and hopefully Rodley on Monday (once locks are booked). Can anyone advise places we can fill with diesel on the way over. It feels like fuel stops are few and far between, not something I had anticipated. With diesel heating we are using constantly this time of year so I am nervous when we drop below half a tank, would like to keep it topped off in case we get a cold spell.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated 

Gerry

Edited by Gellscom

3 hours ago, Gellscom said:

Hi we are currently heading from Thorne to Skipton and hoped to fill with fuel at Castleford but no fuel to be had. We are hold up at Lemonroyd heading into Leeds Sunday and hopefully Rodley on Monday (once locks are booked). Can anyone advise places we can fill with diesel on the way over. It feels like fuel stops are few and far between, not something I had anticipated. With diesel heating we are using constantly this time of year so I am nervous when we drop below half a tank, would like to keep it topped off in case we get a cold spell.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated 

Gerry

They used to do diesel ar Ridley, from a container not by pump. I don’t know if they still do it.

38 minutes ago, Skeg said:

They used to do diesel ar Ridley, from a container not by pump. I don’t know if they still do it.

And the chap selling it was waiting for a hernia operation when I stopped there a few years back. 25lt drums may not be the best pre op care