Bradley Culvert L&L advice please

janets

Featured Posts

I know this has been mentioned else were but just wondering if anyone has been past the culvert now the temporary repair has been done. C&RT notices says the repair was successful and canal is now open. But are the previously mentioned restrictions in place i.e. restricted depth?

Bradley Culvert - temporary repair successful | Canal & River Trust (canalrivertrust.org.uk)

I have phoned C&RT and been told there are no restrictions in that area and we should be fine and won't get grounded,, but not sure I believe them. We have a depth of 0.8Metre, original stoppage said restriction would be 0.6M

Edited by janets
Forgot to put metres and apparently you may not know what i meant by 0.8

2 minutes ago, janets said:

I know this has been mentioned else were but just wondering if anyone has been past the culvert now the temporary repair has been done. C&RT notices says the repair was successful and canal is now open. But are the previously mentioned restrictions in place i.e. restricted depth?

Bradley Culvert - temporary repair successful | Canal & River Trust (canalrivertrust.org.uk)

I have phone C&RT and been told there are no restrictions in that area and we should be fine and won't get grounded,, but not sure I believe them. We have a depth of 0.8. 

I haven't been past but it will help folk give a sensible answer if the know the unit in your 0.8.

Yes, as much as i like Skipton it may be a step too far. So, change of plan, having just come down the Calder and Hebble (bloody hard work), have decided to have a rest and go on the Aire and Calder/South Yorkshire for a few weeks and then make our way to L&L Septemberish.