Symphony Paints - Customer Service +

Featured Posts

In the days of generally poor customer service, I wanted to praise Symphony Narrowboat Paint. After ordering the paint from Symphony it went to the couriers and then disappeared. Neither Symphony or myself could get in touch with the couriers and it then re-appeared back at Symphony damaged beyond use. After to speaking to a nice guy there, he offered to deliver the paint to me personally, that evening, as a detour from his usual route from Birmingham back home to North Notts.

As agreed he turned up on the doorstep with the paint and my grateful thanks.  A pity that the customer service from APC Couriers was not of the same level.

1 hour ago, Tonka said:

I have had the wrong paint sent to me by them. Undercoat instead of topcoat. They corrected it by sending the topcoat and let me keep the undercoat. Good service

It sounds like their customer service is excellent, but not their Goods out/Despatch dept. 

We all make mistakes of course, but sometimes I look at the simplicity of the jobs other people do compared to the complexity of what I do and I can't help thinking that if they can't pay attention to detail and check the product ordered against that being sent out, then something is very wrong indeed.

Edited by blackrose

21 minutes ago, blackrose said:

It sounds like their customer service is excellent, but not their Goods out/Despatch dept. 

We all make mistakes of course, but sometimes I look at the simplicity of the jobs other people do compared to the complexity of what I do and I can't help thinking that if they can't pay attention to detail and check the product ordered against that being sent out, then something is very wrong indeed.

Are you a brain surgeon?