Lady G

haggis

Featured Posts

I realised that it is a wee while since Lady G posted and I tried to send her a message asking her how things are with her now but I got an automated response that she doesn't accept messages.

I'll ask here instead! 

Hi Jo, how are things with you now ? I hope that your electrics are sorted out and that you are enjoying your boating. Are you still in the Lincoln area or have you moved on? 

Best regards, haggis

I am hoping that Jo's silence means that she is enjoying her boating  after all the electric problems are sorted.  Does anyone know how Jo is? 

• Greenie 1

4 minutes ago, Alan de Enfield said:

I'm 'not over there' but several posters on here said she was posting over there.

Yes, she does sometimes but like here, I haven't seen anything from her there for a wee while either. I may well have missed it though. I pop in there now and again as a guest ? 

Edited by haggis

We live in Lincoln so I popped by and had a flying visit cuppa with her a fortnight ago before we set off on our travels. She was in good spirits and very happy to have found Kevin. I think no news is probably good news on the electrics front and hopefully she is enjoying her boating in this glorious weather. 

• Greenie 3

Just now, MrsM said:

We live in Lincoln so I popped by and had a flying visit cuppa with her a fortnight ago before we set off on our travels. She was in good spirits and very happy to have found Kevin. I think no news is probably good news on the electrics front and hopefully she is enjoying her boating in this glorious weather. 

Thank you. Good to hear and that was kind of you to pay her a visit.

19 minutes ago, haggis said:

Thank you. Good to hear and that was kind of you to pay her a visit.

I was quite worried about her so it was very reassuring. Lovely to be able to put a face to a name too.

• Greenie 1