A Mystery!!!

Ian_L

Featured Posts

dunno, contact these people and ask for a quote for Daria. I suspect she's gonna set you back a few bob. :lol:

http://www.anastasia-international.com/pro...ria-1104275.htm

Edit.

The cynic in me suggests the price would be 1/2 of everything you've got, just after she gets citizenship.

Daria sounds like a reasonably sound each-way punt as a duty-free wife, what swung it for me is that she 'like to play billiard very much'.

Edited by tomsk

You'll find a lot of coconuts floating n the Soar below Leicester. The Soar has been officially declared to be a tributary of the Ganges (on the somewhat flimsy basis that it flows into the sea and so does the Ganges, hence their waters must mix eventually), in order that religious ceremonial duties my be completed without the need for a trip to India.

There's a trip boat that runs regular funeral trips down there, but the EA were having problems last year because some families were taking too literally the concept of throwing the deceased person's posessions into the river by dumping old furniture, washing machines, etc in the Soar.

Allan

Round Milton Keynes they're much more eco-friendly. They realise the ashes might pollute the water so they dispose of the ashes elsewhere and only throw the sofas in!

Chris

Edited by chris w