WANTED: Vanette GG2200 Oven shelf

Featured Posts

As per title, I managed to lose my oven shelf overboard yesterday (don't ask) so it's now 10' under in the middle of the Trent! After some time fishing for it with the magnet I had to give best so I'm on the lookout for a replacement!

Cheers,

Tom

1 hour ago, tommylad said:

As per title, I managed to lose my oven shelf overboard yesterday (don't ask) so it's now 10' under in the middle of the Trent! After some time fishing for it with the magnet I had to give best so I'm on the lookout for a replacement!

Cheers,

Tom

Any good caravan dealer or chandlers should be able to source one.

Amazon also have universal ones that may suit.

https://tinyurl.com/y3xya6p3

Edited by The Happy Nomad

• 2 months later...
On 16/08/2020 at 12:30, The Happy Nomad said:

Any good caravan dealer or chandlers should be able to source one.

Amazon also have universal ones that may suit.

https://tinyurl.com/y3xya6p3

Not exactly a punctual response, but thank you!

Midland Chandlers were able to sort me out with one from a more recent oven which was a perfect fit!

I 'l use this thread, to add a request for spares / replacement bits for my, Caprice 2020.

Needs 

Oven seals, can I use silcone or something else, they were strips of rubber type gasket, with pins either end, one got lost.

Lower hinged door catch, the space which stores stuff, not an oven.

Stove top shiny grid 

Some new gas knobs if bling, chrome and suchlike

New stove enamelled gas spreader parts, not sure what to call them, the bits under the saucepans which spread the flames.

Edited by LadyG

3 minutes ago, LadyG said:

I 'l use this thread, to add a request for spares / replacement bits for my, Caprice 2020.

Needs 

Oven seals, can I use silcone or something else, they were strips of rubber type gasket, with pins either end, one got lost.

Lower hinged door catch, the space which stores stuff, not an oven.

Stove top shiny grid 

Some new gas knobs if bling, chrome and suchlike

New stove enamelled gas spreader parts, not sure what to call them, the bits under the saucepans which spread the flames.

https://www.leisurespares.co.uk/brands/thetford-spinflo/cookers-thetford-spinflo/caprice-cookers/caprice-2020

• Greenie 1

6 minutes ago, LadyG said:

Thanks, I googled it, and found the same site , doh!

I thought the exploded part diagram with corresponding part numbers might be useful, then you can try sites like espares, partmaster and the like.

Be wary of third party cooker knobs, they are either massively expensive or poor quality. I've started using cheapo ones for ours (£8 a set) because somebody keeps melting them with a frying pan that's too big for the hob :( 

On 04/11/2020 at 10:07, Hudds Lad said:

I thought the exploded part diagram with corresponding part numbers might be useful, then you can try sites like espares, partmaster and the like.

Be wary of third party cooker knobs, they are either massively expensive or poor quality. I've started using cheapo ones for ours (£8 a set) because somebody keeps melting them with a frying pan that's too big for the hob :( 

I've ordered new knobs a door catch and an oven seal, over £50 but that is to be expected, unfortunately the flame spreader bits are very expensive and the chrome pan support no longer made, I could get the pan grid re chromed, but it's a summer job