Skip to content

The Perils of Phylis

Featured Replies

Oh dear, no more bad-girl Phylis. I wonder if she incriminated herself or libeled someone?

 

MP.

Edited by MoominPapa

Eh, What ? I have obviously missed something ? :lol:

 

Nick

What will we do without Phylis brightening up our lives. Please tell me it isn't true.

Sue

Now hang on a minute, I started to read that topic earlier but didn't have time to get to the end, what did I miss?

I,ve missed something??????

  • Author

Without an explanation from the site crew about why they pulled it, it's difficult to know what's allowable in a summary. I hope this doesn't offend:

 

Phylis and her bloke has a "domestic" in Brayford Pool Lincoln which ended up in him jumping over the side and swimming off to the pub. In a huff Phylis pulled a few wheelies, and created enough wash to leave a substantial number of the local boaters on the bank, more or less. Now BW are after Phylis big-time.

 

MP.

In the space of my journey home Phylis has disappeared! Interesting exploits too!

 

Don't forget the bit about the sat nav knocked off in the guillotine by the other half before he jumped!

Edited by Carol Whale

Without an explanation from the site crew about why they pulled it, it's difficult to know what's allowable in a summary. I hope this doesn't offend:

 

Phylis and her bloke has a "domestic" in Brayford Pool Lincoln which ended up in him jumping over the side and swimming off to the pub. In a huff Phylis pulled a few wheelies, and created enough wash to leave a substantial number of the local boaters on the bank, more or less. Now BW are after Phylis big-time.

 

MP.

 

Strange.. I only remarked a couple of weeks ago that she seemed have calmed down a bit.

 

Tony.

Must be bad to want to swim in Brayford pool, all that swan poo!!!!!!!

It may not have been her as one opponent had already started!

But it seems we are not adult enough but too, too delicate for such things!

 

Must be bad to want to swim in Brayford pool, all that swan poo!!!!!!!

 

It was hot and no beer in fridge! She omitted to tell him there was some in the cool box!

Good Gosh!! You spend a nice day in good company doing a nice flight and putting a few miles under the hull and you get back to find you missed all the excitement!!

Obviously an administrator/moderator never missed it LOL! :lol:

Edited by Carol Whale

I was asked to remove it by the OP, so did so, on the understanding that what was said could potentially jepordise the possible insurance claim.

 

Please respect Phylis' wish and not discuss, ta :lol:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.