Skip to content

How to hijack and crash a Boeing 777 ..made simple !

Featured Replies

This has been known about for several years...and good old Youtube have allowed this video to run and so 'give people ideas' about how to crash a Boeing 777

Pilots have complained..to no avail.

 

You don't need guns....bombs/liquids...knives....

 

You can simply use one hatch key...to shut off the radio..the transponder...and open the cockpit door.

 

Once down there..you can shut the hatch so it can't be opened....and 'have a play'...shut down the flight controls if you wish.

 

It's worrying..but as Boeing put it.."It's the cost of doing business"

 

 

 

 

 

Just been to say "Non-stop", a film on a similar theme.

A bit odd having this on now while that plane is still missing ..

Queer then that it has an exemplary safety record?

 

Surely they would be plummeting from the skies on a weekly basis if it was so easy....

Edited by The Dog House

Hundreds of 777's flying safely, BA has several.

Just because a loophole hasn't been exploited doesn't mean there's no loophole.

did we miss the -

 

For several design solutions go to........the maker of the videos web site........bit?

did we miss the -

 

For several design solutions go to........the maker of the videos web site........bit?

No.

nb Innisfree, on 11 Mar 2014 - 11:42 PM, said:

No.

 

Then you will realise the true purpose of the video??

 

Then you will realise the true purpose of the video??

I've no idea how accurate the video is, I was just pointing out the assumption often made that because there has been no mishap to date, there is no risk.

Edited by nb Innisfree

nb Innisfree, on 11 Mar 2014 - 11:50 PM, said:

I've no idea how accurate the video is, I was just pointing out the assumption often made that because there has been no mishap to date, there is no risk.

 

I know - I was just pointing out the possible ulterior motive of the video maker....

 

I know - I was just pointing out the possible ulterior motive of the video maker....

Yeah I know! But the intention of the maker is irrelevant to my point that a potential risk can be nipped in the bud before it becomes an actual event rather than just relying on past safety records.

nb Innisfree, on 11 Mar 2014 - 11:57 PM, said:

Yeah I know! But the intention of the maker is irrelevant to my point that a potential risk can be nipped in the bud before it becomes an actual event rather than just relying on past safety records.

 

I think it's fake....

 

I think it's fake....

I do hope you're right.

 

I think it's fake....

And if it isn't fake hopefully it will motivate Boeing into doing something about it........

It looks like the video is promoting the sale of an after market lock for the hatch!

 

Why isn't one fitted as standard

It looks like the video is promoting the sale of an after market lock for the hatch!

 

Why isn't one fitted as standard

 

I'm sorry, I don't know. Why don't you ask Boeing?

 

Richard

 

I'm sorry, I don't know. Why don't you ask Boeing?

 

Richard

sad.png

 

I thought you knew everything Unkl Richard

sad.png

 

I thought you knew everything Unkl Richard

 

What do I know about this...

 

It says:

 

Published on Jun 11, 2012

 

The following video shows that access can be gained from sensitive areas of an aircraft from the passenger cabin while in flight. So after all the changes since 9/11, with screening and restricted items being on board, this would seem to be something that requires attention to prevent a repeat of those events. Around 3000 aircraft estimated to be affected. The fix is simple, so why not apply it?

Matt Wuillemin: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/matthew-wuillemin/15/298/35b has a patent out for a door catch?:

Australia 2011902182: http://www.ipaustralia.com.au/applicant/wuillemin-matthew-mr/patents/AU2011902182/ which seems to be something to do with floor coverings

 

So, he has a vested interest in creating a need

 

I do not know if the scenario he describes is true, discussion on Pprune suggests that the circuit breakers he is referring to are actually somewhere else in the 'plane

 

His style of writing suggests to me that he is a bit of an arse

 

Richard

Edited by RLWP

 

What do I know about this...

 

It says:

 

Matt Wuillemin: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/matthew-wuillemin/15/298/35b has a patent out for a door catch?:

Australia 2011902182: http://www.ipaustralia.com.au/applicant/wuillemin-matthew-mr/patents/AU2011902182/ which seems to be something to do with floor coverings

 

So, he has a vested interest in creating a need

 

I do not know if the scenario he describes is true, discussion on Pprune suggests that the circuit breakers he is referring to are actually somewhere else in the 'plane

 

His style of writing suggests to me that he is a bit of an arse

 

Richard

:)

 

See..........

 

I was right Unkl Richard does know everything

 

:)

 

I'm sorry, I don't know. Why don't you ask Boeing?

 

Richard

 

I bet they don't answer his email....

 

 

MtB

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.