Name Change

Clodi

Featured Posts

Hi. We used to know a chap called Ivor who ran a trade boat called Lepus, we haven't seen him for ages so was wondering is your Lepus the same one or just a coincidence? The one I am thinking of is an old working type boat over 65' I would imagine with a traditional engine, Gardner or similar.

11 minutes ago, colmac said:

Hi. We used to know a chap called Ivor who ran a trade boat called Lepus, we haven't seen him for ages so was wondering is your Lepus the same one or just a coincidence? The one I am thinking of is an old working type boat over 65' I would imagine with a traditional engine, Gardner or similar.

No, our's is only a couple of years old. I researched the old boat of the same name and as far as I could make out it was chopped about and the aft end survived and was still going retaining the name and sporting original colours.

1 hour ago, Machpoint005 said:

You need another ten players, though.

Well that's better than needing eleven?

37 minutes ago, colmac said:

That’s Ivor Bachelor who used to have the coal boats Mountbatten and Jellicoe but has now retired. Saw him last year on Lepus.

31 minutes ago, Machpoint005 said:

No, you only need another six -- a team must have at least seven players on the field.

I'm afraid I'm completely out of my depth when it comes to sport of any kind except sailing.