Boat Blacking Choices

Featured Posts

I need to get out boats hull blacked this year. The Marina we stay at is Swanley Marina at the Hurleston end of the Llangollen and have facilities for boat blacking and so have a price from them but I was wondering what folk would recommend in the area I could check out.

We have not had the boat blacked up here as up to a couple fo years ago we kept teh boat in the Rugby area and had the boat black regularly around braunston.

I have thought of Wrenbury, Whitchurch and Nantwhich Marina but haven't called them yet so any recommendations?

We have used Aqueduct Marina.

Very efficient operation. Lots of well organised hardstanding if you want to do it yourself, or they will

do the complete job.

Prices seem to be the going rate for a good job.

Hope that helps,

Mike.

Just had mine blacked in Nottingham Trevithicks boats old style boat yard done a very good job even in the weed hatch I would highly recommend them , mind you I had to book it in last year very busy yard and that can only say one thing to me

We are at Swanley also, always had ours done at the marina- mostly from a convenience point of view. Last year had them 'two pack' it - and so far pleased with the results