Mooring in Vines Park, Droitwich

Theo

Featured Posts

Has anyone moored there? There are no signs so I suppose that we could stay for a fortnight.

N

I dont see why not, there were boats moored there when we were that way. I think its the only place you can moor with the winter moorings but I could be wrong

Not sure I would want to stay for long with the big kids around. I love drootwich but retreat to the pontoon area of the park in the evening.

Dave

We only stayed one night on the pontoons but we did walk around in the evening and saw nothing untoward and there were friends of ours moored in the park and they had no problems at all. Maybe it was a lucky night

There are visitor moorings provided, but we are also talking about a public park and a popular recreation area and boats, permanent and visitor, are well provided for just below the park with proper pontoon moorings behind locking gates. I'd suggest you contact Droitwich Council before pitching up rather than risk accidentally falling out with a place that is already very accommodating to boaters.

• Greenie 1