Featured Posts

I've stripped my windows to get them re-anodized and need to buy new rubbers, they are 960mm wide , all rounded corners , one half fixed, one half sliding. I've nine in total so hoping to buy the rubbers on the roll.

They are from a late 80's boat, so the rubbers were, well not rubber anymore, and it looks like 3 different forms, a u section for the fixed side, possibly a flat for the sliding, and a square section in front of fixed side in the sliding channel.

I've looked on-line but no joy.

Any advice would be very welcome

Yeah, I rang Caldwells last week too. Older guy there is 70 and an absolute mine of information. I am also trying MAAS to see if it improves the frame colour, again their advice. Tape for window seats and flock should arrive early next week. Glad you found them as useful as I did.

I've dropped mine to a local plating shop, going to charge 80.00 to readodize, I'm going for hard anodizing, a rich dark gray, or could have had them redone in the clear or red or blue. They are also going to charge another 120.00 to dip and polish..they were pretty batered, but should look almost like new for 20.00 each....worth thinking about