Finally!

Typowriter

Featured Posts

After 2 years of on and off looking I finally move onto the cut tomorrow! Late last month I bought a 43 foot Dartline, needs a little work but is spot on for my needs.

I think I'm fairly well prepared for the different pace of life and can't wait to get out of the city for some peace and quiet.

I just want to say thanks to everyone here for their advice, the forum has been a great source of information for me and has made things a lot easier. If anyones on the K&A near Bath pop in for a cuppa tea. :angry:

I'm the curly haired goon on a green Pashley. :rolleyes:

Hi Typo,

I wish you all the very best in your new adventure.

I will also be moving aboard my boat in early may and heading off CCing. Can't wait.

All the best.

Thanks everybody. Sooo excited!

For the moment I'll be near The George, got a few repairs to do then I've no idea where I'm off to.

:rolleyes:

Hi Congrats,

and dont worry you dont know where your off................I dont even know where I am, or what day it is, it`s Bliss

Edited by Pirate

Hi Congrats,

and dont worry you dont know where your off................I dont even know where I am, it`s Bliss

Pirate, you continue to worry me ........

Typo,

have a blast - and say hello to Matt and Cat for me - I think they're near you on their winter mooring on Senac. If you come through BoA drop me a line and come for a tea......

Jill

Pirate, you continue to worry me ........

Typo,

have a blast - and say hello to Matt and Cat for me - I think they're near you on their winter mooring on Senac. If you come through BoA drop me a line and come for a tea......

Jill

I was fine untill I bought a boat :rolleyes: