< 23" 12v TV with good sound, any suggestions?

Jess--

Featured Posts

has anyone got any suggestions for a 12v TV smaller than 23" that has semi decent sound, I know that if it sounds like an 80s transistor radio it will be introduced to the canal by my partner quite rapidly

Yes that's what we do, put the sound from the TV ( well actually from the sat box) into a small iPod docking station / speaker thing that gives great sound. Even though the telly is a 22" Panasonic, the sound direct from it is very tinny.

I did think of putting the sound through the stereo system but whoever designed the boat had the bright idea of putting the stereo right at the rear of the boat (next to the steps down into the cabin) and the seating area right at the front of the boat.

I think having to run from one end of the boat to the other to adjust the volume wouldn't go down too well

I did think of putting the sound through the stereo system but whoever designed the boat had the bright idea of putting the stereo right at the rear of the boat (next to the steps down into the cabin) and the seating area right at the front of the boat.

I think having to run from one end of the boat to the other to adjust the volume wouldn't go down too well

Surely once it's connected to the stereo and you set a volume level on the stereo then any further volume adjustments can be done with the tv remote.

Edited by abraxus