history and Heritage

Featured Posts

could we have a section for history and heritage? for old pictures or questions about canal history etc

just an idea!

It could be a Virtual Pub 'snug' where all fogies, both old and young, can gather for a game of Dommies, half a mild and a chat about 'the good old days'. Gets my vote!

could we have a section for history and heritage? for old pictures or questions about canal history etc

just an idea!

Sounds like a sensible suggestion. Would anyone else use this?

Jon

Sounds like a sensible suggestion. Would anyone else use this?

Somewhere that we can all sit and drone on about the good old days, and moan that nostalgia ain't what it used to be?

Yes I'd go there.

Allan

Sounds good, but would I have to grow a beard to gain acceptance from the 'heritage' buffs?

motorcycle michael wants to buy a tank

only twenty nine years old and he's learning how to w**k.

Eeee..nostalgia comes in all shapes and forms.

motorcycle michael wants to buy a tank

only twenty nine years old and he's learning how to w**k.

Eeee..nostalgia comes in all shapes and forms.

Fair play to you sir!!!

Fair play to you sir!!!

This forum costs me a fortune. As a direct result of threads here I have bought a hornby train collection, a 1950's scalextric, quantities of meccano and I'm now the current high bidder on JCC's 'word of mouth' best of cd (I haven't played his vinyl for years).

This forum costs me a fortune. As a direct result of threads here I have bought a hornby train collection, a 1950's scalextric, quantities of meccano and I'm now the current high bidder on JCC's 'word of mouth' best of cd (I haven't played his vinyl for years).

Have a look on youtube, excellent clip of when he was working as a 'tool dispenser' of some kind in a uni.