Hows the Trent look?

baldlimey

Featured Posts

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone in the area would be able to advise how the Trent is looking, Specifically Beeston to Shardlow. Looking at the EA website for Shardlow it implies it is high and rising.

Any info appreciated.

Pete

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone in the area would be able to advise how the Trent is looking, Specifically Beeston to Shardlow. Looking at the EA website for Shardlow it implies it is high and rising.

Any info appreciated.

Pete

Hi

An absolute nightmare at this precise moment. That section especialy the trent lock area is suffering far too high a wind speed for any narrowboat or indeed boat of any description that normaly plies these waters. Apart from very high winds this section is now on red with a substantial flow. Dont even think about it. I am moored on the floating pontoon at botom of Trent lock so this is absolutely up to date information.

Tim

Hi

Thanks guys, is there any sign of it dropping?

Cheers

Pete

There has not been another notice to say it is open again yet.

There has been a fair amount of rain over the last few days so probably unlikely to be open just yet. More rain on the way over night as well.