One for the ladies.

bizzard

Featured Posts

Quite simple really. I don't know why I haven't thought of it before. Perhaps its because I'm not a lady.

Any old how ladies here we go.

Use old out of date discarded fire extinguishers to powder your faces, they should have powder in em, powders powder init. Just a little squirt is all that's needed, but better protect your eyes with motorcycle goggles. Just a little squirt on the nose and cheeks and rub it around a bit with something. Your face and indeed all of you if you squirt it all over will make you fire resistant, which is good and would please any BSS inspector especially chaps like Jonah Rob or the Radio mariner.

The usual size would rest inside a largish handbag nicely. So throw away those old powder puff compacts and bring yourselves up to date with the state of the art. I Kidde you not. unsure.png

Quite simple really. I don't know why I haven't thought of it before. Perhaps its because I'm not a lady.

Any old how ladies here we go.

Use old out of date discarded fire extinguishers to powder your faces, they should have powder in em, powders powder init. Just a little squirt is all that's needed, but better protect your eyes with motorcycle goggles. Just a little squirt on the nose and cheeks and rub it around a bit with something. Your face and indeed all of you if you squirt it all over will make you fire resistant, which is good and would please any BSS inspector especially chaps like Jonah Rob or the Radio mariner.

The usual size would rest inside a largish handbag nicely. So throw away those old powder puff compacts and bring yourselves up to date with the state of the art. I Kidde you not. unsure.png

other than a couple of other wee issues Bizzard, the only thing that would come close for me would be my rucksack...and don't normally carry that when I'm attending social events.

But other than that....tongue.png

other than a couple of other wee issues Bizzard, the only thing that would come close for me would be my rucksack...and don't normally carry that when I'm attending social events.

But other than that....tongue.png

You could have two strapped on your back like a diva er diver.

Dear Mr Bizzard,

Once again your thoughtfulness leaves me touched and humbled, so kind to consider the welfare of a mere female of the species. I hesitate in this instance to follow your latest suggestion since

blush.png I don't normally wear cosmetics and feel that a painted face not quite me.

cool.png The small shoulder bag That accompanies my womblings around canal world suitable only for small snacks and few coppers....

But thankee for your consideration

Patty

Edited by patty-ann