Liverpool Boats

Dr Bradley

Featured Posts

I believe they have a couple of premises in liverpool and one of the sites is definately for sale its by VW repair centre not far from the dock road. Dont know any more but any doubts ring them on the basis that you want to buy the business.

took one of the welders to work in cab about a week ago, if it was up for sale he did not know or chose to say nothing to me,he knew i had not long purchased a boat and was canal head.

i have just spoken to liverpool boats , a lady who is part of the family that runs it and she says i can give out an absolute cast iron assurance that LIVERPOOL BOATS IS MOST DEFINITLY NOT FOR SALE.

what is happening is some changes are taking place regarding the seperate sites that they use for different purposes, office facilities i think she said are all going to be done via sefton street.

this is straight from liverpool boats.

rest easy anyone who is already in a build.

dr bradley ,the lady looks forward to discussing with you your requirements for a boat build.

Edited by gaggle

I think they are simply moving their offices on 10th Feb. to:-

29 Townsend Street

Liverpool L5 9XY

Very near their fitting out yard according to the web site.

New phone No. 0151 298 9600

www.liverpoolboats.co.uk

There is a new add in Canal Boat. March edition

Hello John, thanks for replying to this before i became aware of this thread.

If people have any queries about Liverpool Boats (or a well known Northwest Builder) just give me a call, or come and see me at the NEC.

To bring everyone up-to-date with what we are doing, we currently opperate from 6 sites. 5 of these are the other side of the city centre from where we have the offices and one of the steel fabrication yards. So we have bought another factory with office facilities to replace this isoated factory. This now means that all sites are now in the same area.

Terry Woods

Financial Manager

Liverpool Boat Co Ltd

I know i said previously that we were not for sale, but if any members of the Dubai Governemnt are members of this site and still want to be involved with a Liverpool Company and are not doing anything with the £430 million they were ready to spend, give me a call.

Wish I could help, but all my available millions went into buying one of yours. (admittedly, third hand)

Can you point me to a link on your site regarding technical questions about your boats, or is it the email "contact" one?

I'd prefer to communicate with an engineer, but I'd make an exception if it was a dolly receptionist who could find the right answers... :D