My dream is going to become a reality!

Lmcgrath87

Featured Posts

Yes! That was my first thought, find out how much is in what and what might need filling/emptying.

Happiness is a full water tank, a full gas bottle and an empty porta potti.

Misery is, well, the opposite.

Happiness is a full water tank, a full gas bottle and an empty porta potti.

Misery is, well, the opposite.

Hopefully we will experience happiness on Sunday then! We'll chuck in a few bottles of champers and some beer for added merriness too.

I've no time for bad-tempered keyrings.

I do like the ones which are shaped like giant champagne corks. I have never (famous last words) tested whether they float when dropped overboard with keys attached.

OOO arrr - made I larf - perhaps I / we should make more speling mistook to make everyone smile.

I this case the ire was when the bunch of keys sank.....

Yeah we started a list yesterday, we'll only be staying over one night to begin with, so planning on taking just bedding/basic kitchen stuff, some clothes we can leave on board - and great reminder for spare shoes. Hadn't thought of that.

Then little by little we'll start getting everything else on board. Leaving the bulk of it (i hope!) until we are passing through Henley/Wargrave as that's so close to home it'll make it easier.

Coo that's posh!

Don't moor on Steve's patch 'cos it costs a bomb - OTOH he might let you through the gate so you can drive right up to the mooring - worth a fee, then.