Forum page problem

Pav

Featured Posts

Hi,

When viewing the Forum page, working across from ''Logged in as: Pav (Log Out)'' I have links for

''My Controls'' . ''View New Posts'' . ''My Assistant'' . ''My Friends'' then...............I am unable to see what is next as the ''Bloggs'' and ''Gallery'' links from the top line of the page cover whatever link it is!!

Any ideas please.

Thanks,

Pav

There should be no reason why, in your profile, you shouldn't be able to view the link to your message inbox.

The only thing I can think of is that you're using a really low screen resolution which would chop of the "0 New Messages" link.

Make sure your browser is maximised. What resolution are you using?

Very odd, even if i resize my brower down very small, the links just all nest in together on beneath the other.

- But yeah, as said, the links your missing are the on to your inbox (which may even say "1 new message" by now)

- And then line above goes Blogs, Gallery, Calender, Members, Search, Help.

What browser are you using?

- Although, we have many successfull Firefox users, and im not the only one to use Opera. With IE being the norm.

Daniel

With my screen resolution set at 1024x768 I can reproduce the problem, using IE7, if I make the browser window very small indeed. If I reduce my screen resolution to 800x600, then I only have to make the browser window smaller than about 90% of the screen before this effect happens. So I think Liam has hit the nail right on the head: make sure your browser is maximised if you are at a low screen resolution.

Allan

With my screen resolution set at 1024x768 I can reproduce the problem, using IE7, if I make the browser window very small indeed. If I reduce my screen resolution to 800x600, then I only have to make the browser window smaller than about 90% of the screen before this effect happens. So I think Liam has hit the nail right on the head: make sure your browser is maximised if you are at a low screen resolution.

Allan

Thanks for that...................sorted now, it was my resolution settings which I have now altered and all ok.

Many thanks.

Pav

Fiar enough.

- I still can get it to do it, eather on opera or IE6, no mater how small i resize the window.

- However, i dont have (and dont plan to have) IE7 installed on any of our machines here.

- Im also runing at 2*1280*1024 and am reluctant to mess about with screen resulations as it tends to bugger up the twinscreen layout garbage which seams to take about 10reboots to strightent itself out again!! (you gotta love windows)

Daniel