water in your watch

Featured Posts

I very much doubt the water has actually left the watch, but all its done is demisted the front face (till it gets cold again) Best way (or should I say one of many ways) to remove moisture from watch, phone or anything like that is to put it in a tub of rice and leave it for a day, the rice will draw the moisture out. You can do the same with salt but suggest if the salt can get into whatever you are drying out wrap it in a piece of paper towel first

Best way is to take it apart to let the water vapour out, remove the battery and put it anywhere it can dry

and then hope like mad

It worked for my phone after it jumped in at Brownhills. Half a day in bits, lying in the sun on the roof of Herbidacious and it was fine

Richard

Actually I've heard that being used in a Sandwich Box, for a dunked phone in the past,

Apparently it worked a treat,

Really Confused the Cat though I bet !.

You can also reuse the silica by leaving it out in the sun to dry. If it's been used by the cats, wash it in a bucket and leave soaking for around 30 minutes first.

You can also reuse the silica by leaving it out in the sun to dry. If it's been used by the cats, wash it in a bucket and leave soaking for around 30 minutes first.

Can you really !,

That's Brilliant, making it quite cheap as it's reusable !.

I'm going to Text that to my mate & owner of two cats. Thanks.

Edited by Paul's Nulife4-2

Can you really !,

That's Brilliant, making it quite cheap as it's reusable !.

I'm going to Text that to my mate & owner of two cats. Thanks.

It's the best cat litter I've used, a £5 bag (although I get two for £9) even tho small lasts around 3-4 weeks with my two cats when I keep them indoors a lot. It also just seems to dry out their poo making it easier to remove.