Anyone know where I can get cheaper ones if these?

Wanted

Featured Posts

On board solar refuses to sell the brackets unless you get the full installation from him. Daft really as at £45 a shot, he could make some money.

I am currently looking at a manufacturer getting some made up for me, they will be able to take large panels, not just 12v/100W ones.

Not sure if this kind of thing still happens, but "when I was a lad" - the local rotary club asked our secondary school's metalwork teaching department to make shooting sticks for them to raffle off... I recall our class having to make 10 as a project, which I believe were then "sold" on to the club.

It's probably not allowed these days, but might be worth a phone call to a local school to ask the question... I mean, they must run out of things for kids to make so may even welcome the idea and if they can't sell them, they will be able to accept donations surely?

just a thought...

Not sure if this kind of thing still happens, but "when I was a lad" - the local rotary club asked our secondary school's metalwork teaching department to make shooting sticks for them to raffle off... I recall our class having to make 10 as a project, which I believe were then "sold" on to the club.

It's probably not allowed these days, but might be worth a phone call to a local school to ask the question... I mean, they must run out of things for kids to make so may even welcome the idea and if they can't sell them, they will be able to accept donations surely?

just a thought...

A good thought. It would probably expedite things if the materials were supplied to the school so that it didn't have to buy anything. It would be nice to be able to offer boat rides in return for the labour, but Elfin Safety, Risk Assessments, Criminal Records checks and all the other wonders of the modern world would rule that out.