No address

Bigredbus4468

Featured Posts

He obviously meant "contract". He was replying to a comment where Pykebird says that she recently got a contract phone and he was asking how she got it. It doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure this out...

Well seems like I am no sherlock or are you saying to answer a question you need to go back and piece the thread together?

Well seems like I am no sherlock or are you saying to answer a question you need to go back and piece the thread together?

Well he quoted Pykebird's comment in the one where he made the typo, so you didn't have to scan back to find it.

My comment wasn't directed at you though, you just took it at face value and replied which is an easy mistake to make. It was to Paul C, who is still asking for clarification even though it's bloody obvious what bigredbus meant..

Yes I made a mistake when my phone spell checked and changed my word. Silly me.

Thanks Delta... It didn't take a brain surgeon. Some of us lead busy lives and are still working.

Thanks for all the replies guys but in want to know how you get on WITHOUT an address please.

I also walked into the phone shop, choose phone signed bits of paper. Had to show id(think I used driving licence and passport). They then took £1 out of my account by card and then replaced it to make sure it was an "active" account. Job done

I also walked into the phone shop, choose phone signed bits of paper. Had to show id(think I used driving licence and passport). They then took £1 out of my account by card and then replaced it to make sure it was an "active" account. Job done

Doesn't your driving license contain an address?

In all fairness Paul was simply pointing out to me where I was going wrong with my reply and had he not done so I would not have been able to answer even though the question was not directed at me PB has now answered I think about the same as I did but seems my answer was ignored hehe quite normal