Perrydale boats.

Boat&Bikes

Featured Posts

I always find it useful to check by builder's name on the boat listing.

I can find no reference to any boat built by Perrydale/Perydale/Perridale/Peridale

So I don't think you are going to find many people who have even heard of them, let alone tell you much about them.

According to goooooooooooooogle they are boat fitters so would not show up in the boat list.

Except that a very large number of the records in the boat listing actually record the name of the fitters, not that of the shell builder.

So, yes, if a well known fitter, I believe they wood.

(Try it with a well known fitter - e.g. Something like "Fernwood").

I always find it useful to check by builder's name on the boat listing.

I can find no reference to any boat built by Perrydale/Perydale/Perridale/Peridale

So I don't think you are going to find many people who have even heard of them, let alone tell you much about them.

The list of boat builders / models in the boat list is a bit of mess for lots of reasons - mainly that a lot of it is missing. I'm hoping to clean things up this year as we get the new data in from the various navigation authorities.

Steve