Berkhamsted

adam1uk

Featured Posts

Errm,

Can we please make that....

"Some of the local dog walkers should be ashamed........or fined."

errm, no.

I step in dog muck, I couldn't give a toss who should be or shouldn't be ashamed over it, dog walkers are to blame.

(I was going to say "couldn't give a shit" - but though this could be manipulated)

Same as it is us CC'ers who make every VM non accessable to IWA boaters every August Bank Holiday. icecream.gif

errm, no.

I step in dog muck, I couldn't give a toss who should be or shouldn't be ashamed over it, dog walkers are to blame.

(I was going to say "couldn't give a shit" - but though this could be manipulated)

Same as it is us CC'ers who make every VM non accessable to IWA boaters every August Bank Holiday. icecream.gif

So it would be equally acceptable for me to say all CC-ers are bad boys because some behave badly?

That's precisely what you are implying about dog walkers in my town, at least 90% of which I am sure are responsible.

Actually I wouldn't be at all surprised if all the crap on the tow-paths in Berkhamsted is left by dogs that belong to CC-ers who just let them roam and shit! icecream.gificecream.gificecream.gif

Edited by alan_fincher
  • Greenie 1

Later I tried to moor one of our boats at Cheddington, and was dodging poop everwhere as I tried to do so, and ended up "picking up" for several dogs not my own.

Having said all that, if you think there (or Milton Keynes) is bad, try the Middlewich branch, or the Ashton! The South is good compared to those examples!

Nuneaton. Without a shadow of doubt, Nuneaton is the dog-poo-on-towpath capital of the connected system.

So it would be equally acceptable for me to say all CC-ers are bad boys because some behave badly?

That's precisely what you are implying about dog walkers in my town, at least 90% of which I am sure are responsible.

Actually I wouldn't be at all surprised if all the crap on the tow-paths in Berkhamsted is left by dogs that belong to CC-ers who just let them roam and shit! icecream.gificecream.gificecream.gif

you got my point then.....