Crew available 30th March Nantwich

Bobbybass

Featured Posts

Just a 'quickie'.

I'm crewing for someone and leaving them in Nantwich on Sunday 30th March.

After that, I will head home to Sussex, but if anyone wants me to help boat-move for a few days, I'm in the area..

Bob

• 2 weeks later...

A recommendation from NB Iona. Bob joined us last week and was an amazing help moving us from Barlaston to Nantwich. I'm working at the moment which leaves Dave single handed plus a car to shuffle from one mooring to the next left us with a logistical nightmare without Bob's help.

He's good company and, now this is the telling factor in trustworthyness, Millie took to him straight away and ended up being best friends with him

1966732_10203559475569494_1402834381_n.j

Millie is a very good judge of character smile.png

If I'm not diverting her with food bribes, she keeps threatening to kill me, what does that say? biggrin.png

Oh lordy - I'm now horribly aware that in trying to help Bobby I've offended a huge swathe of my forum friends who have felt the downside of Millie's unpredictable temperament! blush.png

I think with the plentiful food bribes you did end up friends :D

Oh lordy - I'm now horribly aware that in trying to help Bobby I've offended a huge swathe of my forum friends who have felt the downside of Millie's unpredictable temperament! blush.png

I think with the plentiful food bribes you did end up friends biggrin.png

Don't worry.

Millie is actually the reincarnation of my late mother in law...and was just afraid I would kick her if she wasn't nice.