Cost of electric- marina

Greedyheron

Featured Posts

Hi everyone

Just wandering what people are paying for electric at marinas at the moment. I'm at a BWML marina and am paying £14.90 for 100kwh. Is that about the same as other marinas? Seems kind of expensive for a business rate but then I haven't paid house rates for a long time so I've lost track.

Thanks

CRT price index 2014

Electricity prices

In November we secured another two year fixed price electricity contract, ending in November 2015. It’s great news because, although the price of electricity has increased, we qualify for green energy and this means that you will pay the lowest possible price for your electricity.

For the next two years this cost is fixed at 12.52 pence per kwh (around a 10% increase) which compares favourably with standard domestic rates which can range anywhere from 12.81 to 15.09 pence per kwh.

This means that, as of Monday 9th December, our electricity prepayment cards will cost:

• 10 Unit / 50kwh Rolec = £7.00
  • 12 Unit = £8.20
  • 20 Unit / 100kwh Rolec = £13.25
  • 25 Unit (also provides one pump-out) = £16.35

Ray

Edited by raymondh