Boat move before xmas..? Help and advice please!

BubbleandCheek

Featured Posts

• 2 weeks later...

​Hi…As a new boy myself I have very little knowledge to impart but on the subject of boat movers I met a really nice chap called Nigel Carton who runs a boat delivery service, I spent a day in his company at a Willow Wren training event and thought he was a top bloke and during our conversations it was quite evident he was straight and could be trusted; if you want to make contact his number is 07989 388109. I recently moved my first boat from Crick (where I purchased it) to Cropredy and have to say it was a great mini adventure! Good luck...

I met a really nice chap called Nigel Carton who runs a boat delivery service, I spent a day in his company at a Willow Wren training event and thought he was a top bloke and during our conversations it was quite evident he was straight and could be trusted; if you want to make contact his number is 07989 388109.

Or send him a personal message on this forum, where he is a member!

​Hi…As a new boy myself I have very little knowledge to impart but on the subject of boat movers I met a really nice chap called Nigel Carton who runs a boat delivery service, I spent a day in his company at a Willow Wren training event and thought he was a top bloke and during our conversations it was quite evident he was straight and could be trusted; if you want to make contact his number is 07989 388109. I recently moved my first boat from Crick (where I purchased it) to Cropredy and have to say it was a great mini adventure! Good luck...

Quite right, our Nigey is a top bloke. BSS examiner too, in case anyone here didn't know.

Just don't let him in yr back cabin after a skinful. Nige will explain if pressed... :D

MtB