Take cover peeps !

Dottyshirl

Featured Posts

But ... But ... But ..... I'm from oop north silly billies, I would be friendless da'n sourth .... Come to think of it iM friendless up nerth too parrrfffffff

Flounces off for a northern sulk t'shed with me whippet and a pint of stout .....

But ... But ... But ..... I'm from oop north silly billies, I would be friendless da'n sourth .... Come to think of it iM friendless up nerth too parrrfffffff

Flounces off for a northern sulk t'shed with me whippet and a pint of stout .....

Never you mind them, lass, just you come darn Sarf and join us other exiles.

You've just proved the point. Not a pub in sight..... :cheers:

actually in the last one, which is Rodley there is a pub immediately behind me and in the double arch bridge shot there is one just around the corner.

Edited by The Dog House

If I knew how, I'd give Dottyshirl a greenie for starting such an entertaining thread.

And did it land North or South up? An enquiring mind would like to know.

Bottom right of her post there is a green square with a white 'up' arrow on it.

Click on that, job done.

Seeing I am the skipper of our craft I do not relish the thought of driving all day then cooking an evening meal so ahead of being afloat (hopefully) tomorrow, today I spent my spare time making pea and ham soup, braised steak with onions, a deluxe quiche, chicken tikka curry and a chilli con carne, all ready to reheat after a long day at the tiller... To be eaten on separate nights may I say lol

Edited by Dottyshirl

Ha ha love you lot ... Your very wise parrffff setting off from Barton Turn travelling Marina ....... Dun de dun dun ..... To Macclesfield canal up t' north ...

Let me know before you venture onto the Macc. Otherwise I probably won't see you through the fog, constant rain and exhaust smoke from hot bulb engines running on old chip fat and coal dust.