Running LEDS on a boat without wiring

Bobbybass

Featured Posts

Firstly...I am not touting for business.

My cousins daughter has been involved with developing this product...and I couldn't see the uses...

Someone on the forum...asked about running wires to LED's and it clicked one of my very dormant..'little grey cells'.

Other than seeing a demonstration using a Christmas card..I have no experience of it....so I have no knowledge of current carrying capacity...resistance etc..

You 'paint' the wires on using a special pen.

Just thought..(if it works) it may be the answer to messing about with wires..but you would have to do further research yourselves. Don't shoot the messenger..it was only an idea.

http://www.bareconductive.com/

Edited by Bobbybass

Hi ya Bobbybass

Isn't advances in technology exciting & wonderful !.

Brilliant idea,,But I think it would have very limited uses in the marine domestic environment.

specifically the 'paint' once dry,would be an unprotected live wire wherever it is painted..

In addition to which,you would be limited to what material it could be used / painted on,ie Non conductive.

Plus I think that it wouldn't carry enough power to be of practical use evenly through out its length,& possibly even create 'hot spots' due to the uneven bead that would be manually squeezed or painted on.

But ime sure it will only be a matter of time before ,if my observations are correct,be rectified.

Edited by Paul's Nulife4-2