Offer accepted....this is surreal!

Sade

Featured Posts

clapping.gifExchanged today at last and get keys to boat friday wahoooooooooooooo ...see you guys out there!!!!!!!!captain.gif

How wonderful, and with a long weekend coming up you'll be able to have a good play on it! When we received the keys for ours last winter we couldn't go out anywhere because the canal was frozen over. Very frustrating!

:clapping:Exchanged today at last and get keys to boat friday wahoooooooooooooo ...see you guys out there!!!!!!!!:captain:

Congratulations, very excited for you. I've just had an offer aceepted for mine so a few hurdles to overcome, but in a couple of weeks i'll be in the same position.

I'd be very interested to hear an account of your maiden cruise.

I think TBA as standing for Too Bloomin' 'appy is a very nice name for a boat. You should give it serious consideration.

It really is actually but we have already decided on a name.....well, with a bit of tweaking because I keep telling Dean it's a bit too masculine and I want it to have the word "girl" in it .....

clapping.gifExchanged today at last and get keys to boat friday wahoooooooooooooo ...see you guys out there!!!!!!!!captain.gif

That's fantastic Moonchild!!! Where will you be situated? We got some news yesterday which means that once the survey is satisfactory (next Thursday) that the money to pay the balance should almost be available within a few days so just got to sort out insurance and license and we'll be joining you all!!!!!! I still can't believe its happening but still bricking it at the thought of survey hahahahaa

Congratulations, very excited for you. I've just had an offer aceepted for mine so a few hurdles to overcome, but in a couple of weeks i'll be in the same position.

I'd be very interested to hear an account of your maiden cruise.

Yayyyyy!!! We'll all be joining the waterways around the same time (hopefully) - I'm really having to keep a lid on my excitement as only a few people know that we are even doing this at the moment (apart from you guys obviously!) hehehee

We're currently going through much the same...we've found a boat we love...dry dock and surveyor are booked...

...it's a waiting game now!

We are fortunate in that we've been able to give this boat a comprehensive test on both river and canal.

It's all getting very exciting....!

Janet