Crt: Are They Selling Off The Family Silver?

oldironsides

Featured Posts

Not by checking ABEbooks I hope? I can often find the same book on there at anything between £1 and £320

Richard

No, justbooks.co.uk who/which trawl all the main book selling sites and present you with listings, from memory the two cheapest were on Amazon as usual.

how much would FMC marked boiler gauges fetch on ebay???

The way they are listing things, about 99p.

A very good question, currently they cannot find stuff of mine which includes two FMC brass boiler gauge glasses, a Jess Owen stool and various other bits. Records are a shambles, Roger Hanbury (thankfully gone) had no ability to orginise proper record keeping so stuff is "lost".

Despite acknowledging that they had the stuff no recompense was forthcoming, how much would FMC marked boiler gauges fetch on ebay???

They have lost the records of our mooring - in particular who can use the car park, and that's only from 2003!

Richard

What a joke! £16.90 for all that effort, when will this tin pot orginization get its act together? 10 listings, three sales how much did that cost in employees time, with 10% going to ebay plus the set up costs, thats a loss by anyones standards. Properly advertised that lot would have fetched a lot more. Well done to those who bid as you got some great buys at giveaway prices!

Edited by Laurence Hogg