mini hoovers ?

onionbargee

Featured Posts

Personally I think value for money hoover is something that is reasonably affordable (even if you have to save up for a bit) that actually does the job its designed to do and lasts a reasonable amount of time.

We've got a Dyson DC35 which is brilliant. I reckon it was designed by a boater. Admittedly not the cheapest being the best part of 150 quid but then again after trying various cheapy makes which are next to useless, finding a handheld that performs almost as well as a mains model AND picks up pet hair I think its well worth the price. wink.png

Edited by bag 'o' bones

After much shopping around I found the AEG Ergorapido 2-in-1 pretty impressive - I tested it out in Currys. I'd originally purchased a Gtech Cordless Sweeper from Amazon and used it for about 6 months but was never happy with it. Finally returned it to Amazon who amazingly accepted it back with full refund etc! Here's the AEG one...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/AEG-Ergorapido-Rechargeable-Handheld-Brushroll/dp/B008L2Q1QG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1370968991&sr=8-1&keywords=aeg+stick+vacuum+cleaner

Personally I think value for money hoover is something that is reasonably affordable (even if you have to save up for a bit) that actually does the job its designed to do and lasts a reasonable amount of time.

We've got a Dyson DC35 which is brilliant. I reckon it was designed by a boater. Admittedly not the cheapest being the best part of 150 quid but then again after trying various cheapy makes which are next to useless, finding a handheld that performs almost as well as a mains model AND picks up pet hair I think its well worth the price. ;)

We have one of these and agree if you have 240 to charge its brilliant on a boat

I've got quite a powerful 1500w mains wet/dry vac, but I wouldn't mind a small handheld rechargeable. I wouldn't got for the ones that have been recommended so far because they're too big. I just want something like this but I've no idea which models are good.

http://www.screwfix.com/p/dewalt-dc515n-xj-180w-1-9ltr-cordless-vacuum-18v-bare/91533?kpid=91533&cm_mmc=Google-_-Product%20Listing%20Ads-_-Sales%20Tracking-_-sales%20tracking%20url&gclid=CL36y93F3LcCFSXItAodkEEAKw

We have a dirt devil (safe link) & it's brilliant, having 2 cats & 1 very hairy dog rolleyes.gif I need something that can shift pet hairs & the turbo brush does the job, plus one charge lasts about 20 minutes, long enough to do through the boat, that & the turbo brush were the main reasons for choosing it as when reading reviews for rechargables most others seemed weak on length of charge. It comes with a handy wall fixing kit & ours sits there on charge when not in use.

eta Amazon link for a good price & free P&P wink.png

Edited by Jamboat