New beginings

fee666

Featured Posts

Happy to say that we have had an offer accepted on a new (not new but new to us) boat.

So in a few weeks once a few jobs have been done to her we should be able to collect her.

And the our current boat will be up for sale.

Exciting times then.

We're seriously thinking of doing the same later in the year. We will be sad to see Nightwatch go, nothing wrong with it but we need a more suitable live aboard.

Martyn

Thanks.

Yes it is exciting!

nothing wrong with our current boat but we wanted a little bit more room. so going from 45foot to 58foot

We sort of didn't plain to buy a new boat. but was looking through towpath talk last month and found her, so went to have a look because we kept going back

to look at the pics.

so as she wasn't to far away from where we moor we went to have a look!

Happy to say that we have had an offer accepted on a new (not new but new to us) boat.

So in a few weeks once a few jobs have been done to her we should be able to collect her.

And the our current boat will be up for sale.

Hope your boat change goes smoothly and you find a good home for your present boat ;o)

Hope your boat change goes smoothly and you find a good home for your present boat ;o)

Thank you

Keeping our fingers crossed

Smashing looking hound in your avatar.

We have a Staffie. One of those, but with a squashed beak.

Martyn

Thanks.

That is Tig the bull terrier, He is 11 and loves boating!

Thank you

Keeping our fingers crossed

Thanks.

That is Tig the bull terrier, He is 11 and loves boating!:)

:) bestest luck with the change of boat , and Tig is gorgeous reminds me a lickle of my Tilly who was a coloured 'bully' all the 'bullies' that I have owned have loved the water the lickle rascals :) as my boat is only lickle I am thinking of a minature bully to be my nextest bestest pal :)

smile.png bestest luck with the change of boat , and Tig is gorgeous reminds me a lickle of my Tilly who was a coloured 'bully' all the 'bullies' that I have owned have loved the water the lickle rascals smile.png as my boat is only lickle I am thinking of a minature bully to be my nextest bestest pal smile.png

Thank youclapping.gif

They are great dogs aren't theybiggrin.png

• 4 weeks later...