Calamity

Maffi

Featured Posts

So there I am on the first day of the new year and my inverter/charger packed up Doh!

Today I was going for water and discovered no drive, my gearbox has dumped its oil in the bilge.

Then as I am turning down the stern tube greaser the grease starts coming through the union in the STG, pipe cracked.

Now lets have bets on whats next.

While I am sorting that out I might as well do an oil change and a few other things like clean the engine/bay which is long over due.

Any engineers out there who can help split the gearbox from the coupling on the propshaft I would like to hear from you.

07746 369595

Ho hum.

Edited by Maffi

Oy Dood. If ya int sheet dos tha want me to come and elp 2morra?

Tim

I dont know tim. The bloke at the yard is in work on monday. Meanwhile I have some jobs to do which will fill my day tomorrow. I am rather hoping it is the front end seal. and prolly the output bearing. but until I get the box out I wont know.

I dont know tim. The bloke at the yard is in work on monday. Meanwhile I have some jobs to do which will fill my day tomorrow. I am rather hoping it is the front end seal. and prolly the output bearing. but until I get the box out I wont know.

OK mate. If ya needs help after 2morra I am not working on Wednesday so if you need any bits getting I can get them delivered to work and pick em up and bring them over for you, we also have various tools and equipment for maintaining the boats if ya need out just shout :cheers:

Tim

OK mate. If ya needs help after 2morra I am not working on Wednesday so if you need any bits getting I can get them delivered to work and pick em up and bring them over for you, we also have various tools and equipment for maintaining the boats if ya need out just shout :cheers:

Tim

Thanks