Back boiler heating?

Psycloud

Featured Posts

I thought it was an open forum - so why shouldn't I ask? I can ask and still disagree. If you post a message, people have every right to ask questions about it without any obligation to agree. Nobody is forcing you to answer. If you don't like other people's opinions or ideas about what you've posted then AAARRRGGHHH! Please don't post in the first place! wink.png

TBH when people want advice on something they're not that familiar with and is safety critical, it's a bit of a hassle and strain coming up with easy to understand advice they can follow, so they can end up with something that's not a complete turkey and not unsafe or worse.

If someone comes a long and wants to pick holes in it and debate it endlessly, it ticks me off a little as I wish they could spend the same time and effort helping the OP in the first place. wacko.png

It's save me a lot of time and agro if I didn't post about technical stuff during the week, plus would give me a bit of a break from this sort of thing unsure.png

My God! A plumber who dares to have some different ideas to Smiley Pete! laugh.png

I do like to see other ideas and in fact agree with much of what canals are us said. You can't go far wrong with a well designed gravity system that can then have a pumped circuit added on. It's just the nitpicking I don't like.

Can I ask what's meant by the term 'stat' ?

It's just short for thermostat, bit like saying batt for battery. :)

cheers, Pete.

~smpt~

• Greenie 1

I just have to say that if anyone puts themselves forward to help someone on the forum they must be brave. There's always somebody willing to throw a brickbat.

All power to both sides, it makes wonderful reading, and hopefully the answer is in there somewhere.

Bob

I just have to say that if anyone puts themselves forward to help someone on the forum they must be brave. There's always somebody willing to throw a brickbat.

All power to both sides, it makes wonderful reading, and hopefully the answer is in there somewhere.

Bob

Yes, I agree! I'd hate for anyone to 'take any time off,' the forum! I need as many of you as possible! :)

And Pete, I need a batt myself...to hit myself over the head with it! As a former theatre recovery nurse, I'm so used to something being called a 'stat' dose, that I was totally blinded to its far more useful abbreviation in technology! ;)