02/. orange . 3 . virgin etc

Titan

Featured Posts

A couple of points about phones and phone companies:

My wife is with Orange. She is plagued with nuisance calls. I am with 3; I get absolutely NO calls like that. Conclusion: Orange is 'careless' with your privacy.

Google have brought out a phone, the Nexus 4, which is comparable to the iPhone (some say). You can BUY this from Google for £239 or £279, depending on memory. You can then go on a SIM-only deal, typically around £7 a month. Some of these deals are monthly, so you don't have a big commitment. This seems better to me than committing to pay £30+ for 2 years. I've got mine on order now :o

I reckon this is a big change in the market. Google will rule the world!

BTW I have no connection with google (but I did some design work on that phone!)

I've got an apple iphone 5 on EE with Unlimited Calls, Internet, and texts, £55 a month or something like that. Today the internet line has gone down at work and I'm going through my phone it's VERY quick.

Are you sure it's unlimited Internet? I thought the max monthly on the new 4G thing was 8Gb?

Or are you not on a 4G deal?

We've switched our iPhones from O2 to Tesco (£10 deal), they use O2 as the network, but also have a 3 phone fixed inside the boat on the One Plan and this provides all our internet via tethering. 3 definitely have the best 3g signal where ever we've been on the cut.

I have a great deal from O2, sim only £10-00 a month, unlimited texts, unlimited landline calls and 300 mins. For the net I uuse a 3 WiFi, 1 gig at £7-00 suits me.

Phil

I have a great deal from O2, sim only £10-00 a month, unlimited texts, unlimited landline calls and 300 mins. For the net I uuse a 3 WiFi, 1 gig at £7-00 suits me.

Maybe 3 gig/3months for £11 would be better for you.

cheers, Pete.

~smpt~

Edited by smileypete