Mooring Auctions

g916

Featured Posts

Generally it is the way all BW CRT controlled moorings are now let......

So yes, loads and loads of people on here will have.......

Lots of threads about it

Enter

+mooring +auction

or possibly

+mooring +auctions

in the forum search facility, and you should find some.

The online auction system !!!

We recently were lucky enough to win a mooring, the simplest way to explain is the highest bidder wins, it states in the guidelines that if the winner fails to complete they (can ) offer the mooring to the next bidder but this never happened to us. we lost out several times by trying to bid in the last ten minutes but on 3 occasions the bw system would not accept (froze) so bids failed to be recognised. I mailed bw to enquire/inform and they had no explanation for this. Often a mooring we bid on was available the following month. Finally almost giving up hope we one an auction for a mooring for 320.00 less than we had bid on previously??? I feel the system is not fool proof, our new neighbours have welcomed us, and have been there for 3 yrs and agreement on there mooring has just renewed, for a slight increase on the previous term??? but not as much as the recognised current value ?? I wish you luck oh and patience regards Martin