good boat valuers?

ruston pride

Featured Posts

Ah, so it's the dreaded Inheritance Tax. How fondly I remember the Revenue relieving me of forty grand just because I had lost my dear Dad. So you need as low a valuation as is sensibly possible, I guess.

Pleased to hear that the boat has stayed in the family and that she's loved and used. Does your forum name give a clue to the make of engine which is fitted in the boat?

Edited by Athy

Pleased to hear that the boat has stayed in the family and that she's loved and used. Does your forum name give a clue to the make of engine which is fitted in the boat?

Me too. Never heard of an engine manufacturer called 'Pride' though....

:D

Mike

Athy, that's exactly right. The boat is falling to bits and about to sink, honest!

The boat does have a ruston, probably why Dad bought it, and I love it. Noisy, leaky, grumpy, but with character.

:) good value boaters are also worth finding. I'm building some cupboards with wood I rescued from the bonfire, and the bushes often contain hidden treasure. Does that count?