2 more days at work.......

Stephen Sugg

Featured Posts

...and then we're off! Pelican Wharf on the Wey to Bath! Hurrah. Meeting up with Johnonthewey at Pelican for the first bit, then a quick jaunt (I think that's what they call it on the Thames) to Windsor in time for tea.

hurrah!

...and then we're off! Pelican Wharf on the Wey to Bath! Hurrah. Meeting up with Johnonthewey at Pelican for the first bit, then a quick jaunt (I think that's what they call it on the Thames) to Windsor in time for tea.

hurrah!

Hurrah! :cheers:

Hurray for only 19 days left Jill.

Only ten days of teaching left for me (I'm part time, so it drags on to 25th July!) - then I leave it all behind! It's been mostly good fun. Ready for the next adventure now :cheers:

Hurray for only 19 days left Jill.

Only ten days of teaching left for me (I'm part time, so it drags on to 25th July!) - then I leave it all behind! It's been mostly good fun. Ready for the next adventure now :cheers:

Are you going to retire?

Thought teachers where semi retired anyway! :cheers:

Hey cheeky chops!

Retiring? Well I suppose I am, although I won't get a pension for another 23 years so I better find summat else to do!

Just shifting sideways into something different.

Well you'll soon have 6 weeks off...

Don't give the kids so much work, so you won't have to mark it all... also with homework, ease off it :cheers:

I never had homework, I had buswork!