Meatzza

Ally

Featured Posts

Ok, I have been eating a low carb diet since september, and missing pizza...I found this recipe and OMG it's stunning!! (if a bit weird and very filling!!)

Instead of a carby bread type base, mix pork mince (or chicken/turkey mince) with grated parmesan and a raw egg, press into a pizza tray or baking tray, and cook in oven (about gas 5/6) till cooked through and colouring up well. Then just top it as usual and re-cook.........omg it's wonderfull! And even better cold than hot as it firms up a bit more.

Nomnomnomnom.............

Ok, I have been eating a low carb diet since september, and missing pizza...I found this recipe and OMG it's stunning!! (if a bit weird and very filling!!)

Instead of a carby bread type base, mix pork mince (or chicken/turkey mince) with grated parmesan and a raw egg, press into a pizza tray or baking tray, and cook in oven (about gas 5/6) till cooked through and colouring up well. Then just top it as usual and re-cook.........omg it's wonderfull! And even better cold than hot as it firms up a bit more.

Nomnomnomnom.............

Sounds a bit like a giant burger . . . . . . . .

One of the British Stormchasing team stopped for a burger somewhere in Dakota yesterday...........

gallery_1056_887_5779.jpg[

That's why it was reported this morning:

North America had the highest average of obesity.

Although only 6% of the global population live there, it is responsible for more than a third of the obesity