mobile crane recommendations

Featured Posts

As above really,

I'm looking to come back in in the first week of July.

42ft boat weighing in at under 10 tonnes, verified by the lift out.

Just wondering if anyone in the South East knows of a good company to try?

Located currently in Chiddingstone, Kent & being lifted on to the Medway at Tonbridge, Kent.

previously used company were good, but at over £1500 for crane & flatbed seems a bit steep.

James

As above really,

I'm looking to come back in in the first week of July.

42ft boat weighing in at under 10 tonnes, verified by the lift out.

Just wondering if anyone in the South East knows of a good company to try?

Located currently in Chiddingstone, Kent & being lifted on to the Medway at Tonbridge, Kent.

previously used company were good, but at over £1500 for crane & flatbed seems a bit steep.

James

I reckon £1,500 is there or thereabouts to be honest, assuming you want to use a crane & transport company that have full transport (& lift) insurance, supply a banksman, and do the job properly.

Is not far - on the map its 8 miles

i'll see if i can haggle with the drivers my boatyard owner used previously.

may beable to use a smaller crane this time too as i think it was a 15t one last time.

Thanks all :)

James

SDC14595.jpg[/img]SDC14602.jpg[/img]Hi folks had my 46 foot craned out today and put on a wagon transported 5 miles, then lifted off, mamaged to share the costs with another chap who was ,doing the exact opposite, my bill came to £450. with regards to weight, what a surprise, the crane computer said 16 tonnes !i guess the deep draft 30 inch and the 15mm base plate were a major factor, the boat has ballast and engine bit not fitted out. bugger the phots have not come out, is there any 12 year olds who can fix this for me please, :cheers: Edited by micky44

:cheers: folks, i copy and paste in the last box on photobucket, then go to paste on add imagae, guess im not doing it right, is it somthing to do with img ???

You have too much image code: Strip the [ img]http:// and the [/img ] from the start and end of both your strings below for example and the photos will display correctly.

Edited to add that I've had to put an extra space inside the square brackets because the board software didn't like the image code as it was copied and pasted.

Roger

SDC14595.jpg[/img]

SDC14601.jpg[/img]

Edited by Albion