Pubs ?

'Pubs' forum  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Would it be worthwhile to have a seperate forum just for pubs

• Yes, I would like to see a forum on pubs on or near canals
    • No, There's no need as it usually comes up in General boating
    • Not bothered

Featured Posts

Do folks think it would be useful to have a seperate forum relating to pubs either on or close to canals. It could be used to relay up-to-date information on pub closures, openings or even re-openings. Not being up on legal things, could it leave us open to litigation if for example someone said a pub was shut but in fact it was open... I don't know. What do others think ?

Edited by Pete of Ebor

Good idea. Let me start

The Anchor at Hartshill on the Coventry N of Nuneaton. Good food good moorings good beer

The Navigation on the Coventry at Bedworth. Closed derilict but maybe converting to housing?

The Boat Inn , at Stowe Hill on the GU south o Weedon.

Re opened. Very expensive. Now caters for Range Rover brigade. 4 drinks, crisps and nufs £19! Avoid

Y

Fosters Yard Hotel, Polesworth. Limited selection of lagers, no real ale but food good and cheap.

Indigo Lounge, Indian Restaurant attached to Fosters Yard in Polesworth. Great food, good service medium prices.

Edited by jelunga

Good idea. Let me start

The Anchor at Hartshill on the Coventry N of Nuneaton. Good food good moorings good beer

The Navigation on the Coventry at Bedworth. Closed derilict but maybe converting to housing?

The Boat Inn , at Stowe Hill on the GU south o Weedon.

Re opened. Very expensive. Now caters for Range Rover brigade. 4 drinks, crisps and nufs £19! Avoid

I like to go into these pubs with a superior air - knowing thay my 'vehicle' is worth several range rovers.... but I'll still complain at the price of the beer ! :cheers: