Lidl ..very dissapointed!

Nb Unity

Featured Posts

Went to get one yesterday when the offer started.. got there at around 9-30 am- SOLD OUT, grr

i asked the assistant where they were in the shop and he said "all gone sorry"

we had people here waiting for us to open ... i was not amused, bet they only had a couple to bl**dy sell!

rant over ....

I've been in such a queue before at Aldi, waiting for their popular PC's.

Some people at the front of the queue had been there for 3 hours before the store opened at 9am !

They do normally have plenty of items to sell, but just a lot of people who want to buy them!

My grandad has a medion, from aldi, which i quede for.

- Touch wood its been fine, other the graphics card falling out due to a missing retaining screw...

- But ive witnesed exactly the same problem on a dell at school. DT teacher was like "the screens gone black" so i went to check it was pluged in, and theres no graphics card, its resting at 45degrees, on the NIC!

Daniel

I have had a medion pc for nearly 3 years now without any major problems. My brother had one before I got mine and again no problems. In all been really pleased with them. Good specifications and very good value for money. Would have another one no problem.

We went to Netto to get some tools arriving just as the store opened within 30 minutes they had sold up. They were very cheap & good quality but unless you are there when the store opens you have no chance of buying them.

now why do you think the likes of Lidl have all these special offers? Not to make a loss, that's for sure. They are 'loss leaders' ............. just a way of getting you into the store to buy other stuff, and to encourage new customers. So the fewer bargains they have to sell, the less loss they make.

now why do you think the likes of Lidl have all these special offers? Not to make a loss, that's for sure. They are 'loss leaders' ............. just a way of getting you into the store to buy other stuff, and to encourage new customers. So the fewer bargains they have to sell, the less loss they make.

Really... I would never had guessed... (read in sarcastic voice...)

Daniel

I wouldn't get a computer from Lidl or the like. The reason is what happens if it goes wrong?

Despite stories of satisfaction, what I want is support in case there's a problem which is always a risk and I don't care about saving a few quid. In my former business and since then privately I've always gone for Dell. They're keenly priced though not the absolute bargain basement I guess. The crucial point though is service, which particularly in a business environment is vital.

I bought my latest new machine as a private user from them last year and there was a problem with the sound card. After lengthy discussions on their helpline (in India I believe) all the advice on trying to fix it failed and they decided to send me a new one. This arrived in 48 hours, I fitted it and it has been okay since.

Try that with the Lidl etc.

regards

Steve