Jy Praat Twak lives to see another day

kiki

Featured Posts

Excellent News Bridget, tell Paul I'll fine him £1 or a pint for every can he picks up, I really don't mind carrying any supplies to your back deck, it's all part of the service! What do they say it's a woman's prerogative to change her mind.

New Mills is such a lovely, fairly unknown place, wonderful history, some great walks & real shops.

If you want a lesson in single handing on locks just let me know, but I doubt Paul will let you. ;-)

Cheers, Brian

Thanks you all so much for all the good wishes, we are both walking around smiling at the moment, and of course realised the joys of boating last night when we fished first 2 of our neighbours cats and then our neighbour clad in her pyjamas out of the canal.....(she went it voluntarily by the way) - honestly you couldn't make this life up !!!

The best bit was we were all running around with towels drying the cats and had forgoten Tracy who was still standing in soggy PJ's up to her waist in freezing water - she finally yeled "will someone get me the hell out of here" 2 arms and a leg later (helped by our local Sons of Hell Biker Chapter) we got her out.....I love this life.

The Sons Of Hell Bikers sound like interesting neighbours. Are they less evil than their name suggests?

Actaully they look terrifying but they don't scare me, I make the odd joke at them about taking a bath, having a shave and odd things like that, they in turn insult my dress sense which really worries me. Actually since they moved to our marina I have never felt safe - no one is going to mess with them.