dads boat has been found

libi

Featured Posts

Do you have local help or would you like my wife and me and maybe a couple of others who have a little experience in restoring boats to come over either by road or canal to see what we can advise or do?

We are based on the Oxford canal at Hillmorton, Rugby.

If so, see if you can send me a personal message through this forum to tell us where and when to meet you.

Ian

you are so kind thank you very much for your offer at the min we are empty all the rubbish and rotten furniture off the boat, but soon as we can see a bit of day light i may well take you up onj ur kind offer

thanks so much

you are so kind thank you very much for your offer at the min we are empty all the rubbish and rotten furniture off the boat, but soon as we can see a bit of day light i may well take you up onj ur kind offer

thanks so much

Glad it has turned up that much be a relief!

Although I haven't seen the boat, take heart in the fact that once you have cleared it out a bit it probably won't seem half as bad as it was when you first saw it :-)

I had this reinforced to me the other day.

H

x

in all respect i can say that in the end everyone has been very helpfull except for a few which i can live with after all this is life.

after spending a couple of years living on the boat i did learn that people are different, the boating people i think are the only community that in these days do look out for each other,

i understand people not being to sure about the post at the start and not wanting to say anythink, i think i didnt explain thinks to well due to the state i was in i just knew things were going to turn bad with the boat and again being a women i was right. haha

people have put posts saying sorry, i thank you for these but im not a person who bears a grudge we all have problems in our life.

i would not be put off coming onto the forum again, today ive managed to have a kick back to reality and realised that there are some people out there that care.

so thanks again and i will keep in touch

thanks so much

Hi

Glad to hear you have found your boat and have sent you a message.

Ann