FRANCE ANYONE?

Rebotco

Featured Posts

If a boat can sink on the Aire & Calder Navigation in high winds why would anybody be daft enough to attempt a channel crossing in a NB - OK yes it can be done as it clearly has been but clearly safer to have it lifted out and carried over surely....

This subject has been done to death. Basicaly only an idiot or a toilet salesman would cross the channel on a narrowboat and they are not suited to France anyway ( yes I know there are some there ) Simply sell the narrowboat, buy a proper boat shaped boat and go in that.

Hi Martin.

It was actually a hypothetical question, like many others on here. Not that I wanted to do it, just that I was very interested to find out if anyone braver than me had ever done so, and what was involved.

Hi People,

Has anyone ever tried swimming across the Channel? I'm sure it must be possible. I guess there's probably been a lot of discussion about the topic, but I can't be arsed to search it and I just thought I'd waste everyone's time and blow a fart at their goodwill and helpfulness.

• Greenie 1

Hi People,

Has anyone ever tried swimming across the Channel? I'm sure it must be possible. I guess there's probably been a lot of discussion about the topic, but I can't be arsed to search it and I just thought I'd waste everyone's time and blow a fart at their goodwill and helpfulness.

:lol: