Pulling power

Supertramp

Featured Posts

I want to put a new mushroom vent in the bathroom, and fit an electric fan inside.

Lots of fans I've seen seem to have little actual power, some are solar, some 12v.

Are there 'real' fans out there that will pull the steam from the shower out before it fills the whole boat? and yet still fit in a mushroom vent?

thanks

Tony

ETA - Sorry - in wrong section, -wasnt awake

Such a thing exists becaus our boat has 2 of them.

One in a mushroom vent in the galley area and one in the bathroom.

I have no idea what make they are as they were in the boat when we bought it but you can definitely source such a thing.

I want to put a new mushroom vent in the bathroom, and fit an electric fan inside.

Lots of fans I've seen seem to have little actual power, some are solar, some 12v.

Are there 'real' fans out there that will pull the steam from the shower out before it fills the whole boat? and yet still fit in a mushroom vent?

Tony, we have two fans, the bathroom has a combined light and fan, light not much use and fan little better, and in the galley is a computer fan which works very well indeed. Next time I'm in Milton Keynes I am going to pick up another fan from storage and replace the bathroom fan.

Richard